new Gigabyte PCIe NVMe AIC SSD 1TB - 3480/3080 MB/s 610K/530K IOPS 3D NAND TLC 1.8 Mil MTBF 5yrs Wty
Form Factor: PCl Express Card
Interface: PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
Total Capacity: 1TB*
Sequential Read Speed : up to 3480 MB/s**
Sequential Write speed : up to 3080 MB/s**
TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
AES 256-bit Hardware Encryption Self-Encrypting Drive (SED)
Warranty: Limited 5-years
PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
PCl Express Card
Limited 5-years or 1600TBW
3D TLC ToshiBa BiCS3
External DDR Cache
Sequential Read speed
Up to 3480 MB/s
Sequential Write speed
Up to 3080 MB/s
Random Read IOPS
Up to 610K
Random Write IOPS
Up to 530K
Mean time between failure (MTBF)
1.8 million hours
Power Consumption (Active)
Average : R : 6.2W : 5.9W
Power Consumption (Idle)
0Â°C to 70Â°C
-40Â°C to 85Â°C
* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD's firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written' is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5 years or 1600 TBW, whichever comes first.